Re: Huh?!

From: Kathryn Aegis (aegis@igc.apc.org)
Date: Sun Jul 06 1997 - 12:35:37 MDT

>This was obviously written by the possibly psychotic Ian Cruikshank.

that name, that name, .....why do I know that name? Seems to be I've
had a few rounds with him myself, IN REAL TIME, tho I cannot remember over
what topic...a vague memory of being screamed at in a hotel lobby....the
portion of my mind wherein I chunk the ugly deitrus of past encounters
shudders slightly, but refuses to yield its dark knowledge...

Nice to know he's moved on to new things!

Sin,

Kathryn Aegis