Re: "Food combining"

From: ShawnJ99@aol.com
Date: Fri May 09 1997 - 17:54:37 MDT

Are you all saying that there is definately no evidence that food combining
has any benefits, in and of, its own rights (the combining part, not the food
content)? I have never studied it that much, but I have friends that try to
follow it. Is there simply a lack of evidence supporting it, or is there
actually evidence contrary to it? Just wondering. Personally, I take plant
enzymes with my meals, and it aids digestion quite well. In fact, even if
food combining did have any merits, I think enzymes would make food combing
obsolete. I don't mean to get into a discussion, at this time, about
enzymes, I just thougt I'd mention it. Thanks.
Shawn M. Johnson