Re: Request for info and conversation with extropians

From: Enigl@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 23 1997 - 07:40:40 MDT

<< Wouldn't it be more extropian to not limit your interviews to those
 who happen to be physically nearby? We do not wish to constrain
 ourselves to our current biological manifestations, so why require
 their presence? >>

I agree. Can't we find some way for this person to get an Internet
connection? . . .A corporate sponsor? I would like to communicate our
ideas. Do we at least have a telephone number or snail mail address . . . of
her school, or something?

Davin