Re: your mail

From: Eugene Leitl (Eugene.Leitl@lrz.uni-muenchen.de)
Date: Fri Apr 04 1997 - 12:23:48 MST

On Fri, 4 Apr 1997, Oleson, Rex R. wrote:

> OK.
>
> My friends and I were wondering about the possibilities of combining
> cryo freezing and encasement in Jello.
>
> Any ideas, on this?

1) not "freezing", vitrification. Blood washout, gradient perfusion,
   temperature descent. (Decapitation optional).
2) if encasement, then amber. Preserves _and_ ornaments. (Also consider
   clear glass Dewars, for the living room. Expensive, but stylish).
3) if Jello, then green Vodka jello. Otoh, consider vinegar.

ciao,
'gene