Re: Open Air Space Habitats (excerpted)

From: Lee Daniel Crocker (lcrocker@calweb.com)
Date: Tue Mar 25 1997 - 21:06:39 MST

> ZPF is "known" science. I suggest you do a websearch for Dr. H. E.
> Puthoff. He and Raisch are working at Lockheed on developing practical
> applications of the ZPF...

Funny how none of those pages mention that he's the same Dr. Puthoff
who claimed that Uri Geller was a genuine clairvoyant, /after/ his
studies with Targ had been debunked by CSICOP. He might be right
this time, but given his reputation of being about as credible as
Fleishman and Pons, I want to see it done by someone else first.