Re: EXTROPIC ART: The Importance of Creativity

From: Natasha V. More(f/k/a/Nancie Clark) (flexeon@primenet.com)
Date: Sun Mar 02 1997 - 12:37:15 MST

At 11:55 AM 3/2/97 -0500, RavnStCrow@aol.com wrote:

> But eliminating them leaves a relatively small part of the population to
> choose my friends from. I might well do better to spend some time giving
> clues to the clueless...
> >>
>Tell me about it! But I find that the best way to argue for Extropic memes,
>is my Automorph : to live a great example of Extropy... rather than debate
>things, people have these set ideas, they spew the deathist mentality and
>stick to it firmly. ...
>and often I just listen to them, sort of gently push the buttons of optimism,

Yes. There is so much rhetoric going on in the cyberculter that I tend to
watch one's actions attentively as I digest the words. What can be a better
example of what actually goes on in one's head than how he represents
himself in transperson.
                        Natasha Vita More [f/k/a Nancie Clark]
                        http://www.primenet.com/~flexeon
        Extropic Art Manifesto!: http://www.primenet.com/~flexeon/extropic.htm