HUMOR: The Programmer & the Frog

From: Michael Lorrey (mike@lsts.com)
Date: Thu Feb 13 1997 - 11:43:16 MST

There was this programmer walking along, past a pond, when he heard someone cry, "Help me, help me!" from the direction of the water. Upon further investigation, he found a frog, which he picked up, put in his pocket, and continued on his way across campus.

He then heard the frog cry, "Help, Help, take mo out of your pocket, I'me really a beautiful princess turned into a frog by a wicked witch."

He took the frog out of his pocket, smiled, and put the frog back in his pocket.

"Help help, take me back out of your pocket! If you kiss me, I'll turn back into a beutiful princess! if you rescue me I'll love you forever."

The programmer took the frog out of his pocket, and said to the frog," I'm a programmer, I don't have time for a girlfreind or wife.....but a talking frog? Now thats COOOL!"

Michael S. Lorrey retroman@tpk.net
Tech Support
LS Transit Systems, Inc