Leary's Death Wish

From: Michael Lorrey (mike@lsts.com)
Date: Mon Feb 10 1997 - 09:25:01 MST

I read an article in today's paper on the Celestis (sp?) Inc.'s launching of a satellite that will spread the ashes of a bunch of people in space, Tim Leary among them, as well as Gerard O'Niel and other 'luminaries'.

Apparently, according to one of his nurses, when Tim heard about the project he jumped up and down in his wheelchair, saying "finally I will be the light and they will see, I will finally get to travel among the other star travelers."

Could this be the source of his change of heart in giving up cryonic suspension?

Michael S. Lorrey retroman@tpk.net
Tech Support
LS Transit Systems, Inc