Memory and Morphic Resonance

From: J. Daugherty (daugh@home.msen.com)
Date: Sat Feb 08 1997 - 22:21:10 MST

How about Rupert Sheldrake's idea that memories are not stored in the mind at all, but that the mind (cerebellum?) serves as antenna picking up the memories via "morphic resonance" from the space time continuum ...for the uninitiated, this assumes the space time continuum is a memory continuum like a memory surface except muli-dimensional.

                James Daugherty