[Fwd: job opportunity at Lockheed Martin]

From: Ken Meyering (ken@define.com)
Date: Wed Jan 29 1997 - 17:32:57 MST

FYI...

--
Ken Meyering
ken@define.com
http://define.com

attached mail follows:

Hello -

We are looking for a full-time researcher in AI and Computer Science
and wondered if you might get this ad out to your contacts. We would
be very appreciative of your assistance.

Susan Troccolo
 for the Advanced Technology Center of Lockheed Martin

The Advanced Technology and Artificial Intelligence Center of Lockheed
Martin Missiles & Space Company in Palo Alto is seeking
a full-time Research Scientist experienced in AI design and
intelligent software systems. We are a well-established
research group in an excellent location adjacent to Stanford
University and offering employment for talented and proactive
researchers who flourish in an entrepreneurial enviornment.

SCOPE OF WORK: Current projects involve applications of
Intelligent Information of Integration (I3) to logistics,
engineering design and battlefield awareness. The ideal
candidate will have some experience with I3 concepts. (See
http:///yorktown.dc.isx.com/iso/battle/i3.html for more
information about DARPA's I3 program.

EDUCATION REQUIRED: Ph.D, MS or BS in Computer Science or
related field. Proven industry or academic experience in AI
and the design and development of intelligent software
systems.

ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: We are looking for an individual with
a strong interest in AI, excellent communication and writing
skills, C/C++ and Lisp programming skills. Desired
qualifications include: an individual known to and familiar
with DARPA, Java programming experience, and project management
experience.

PLEASE NOTE: This position requires US citizenship or
permanent residency status. Please state your current status
in your cover letter.

HOW TO CONTACT US: For immediate consideration, fax or email
your resume to my attention, noting any pertinent information
and the best time and place to contact you. PLEASE REFERENCE
THE POSITION NUMBER. We will review your background and
contact you to discuss the position. Thank you!

Send your resume via Email: Susan Troccolo
                                              Auguri@ix.netcom.com
(ASCII, or Word for Windows)

                or

FAX on high res. to: (503) 203-5905