Re: Captain Picard: Future Scalp of Humanity?

From: QueeneMUSE@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 28 1997 - 17:47:55 MST

In a message dated 97-01-28 18:12:31 EST, lc-rocker writes:

<<
 I'm not aging, I'm evolving; yeah, that's it. Seriously, though, wouldn't
 the cultural associations of hair type with sexual attractiveness
 overwhelm any small environmentally adaptive effect baldness might have?
 Zahavi makes a good case that attractiveness cues evolve faster precisely
 because they /are/ handicaps.

are you positing that male baldness isn't sexy ?