Re: TECH: Cheapo Augmented Reality & Telepresence Spycams

From: Michael Lorrey (retroman@tpk.net)
Date: Fri Jan 03 1997 - 20:45:20 MST

Alexander Chislenko wrote:

> I love the tropical island idea!
>
> By the way, the Venice beach is dark now. A streaming video with a 12
> hour delay would make it look a lot better. Time machine? I could also
> rewind the waves on that beach if they are recorded, or fast-forward them.
>
> What would you like to see?

I would like to see a list of beachcams at locations all around the
world. So whether its dark or wintry, or whatever, you can always find
"The Door Into Summer".

You cryo fans ought to know that citation.....;)

--
TANSTAAFL!!!
			Michael Lorrey
President			retroman@tpk.net
Northstar Technologies		Agent Lorrey@ThePentagon.com
Inventor of the Lorrey Drive	Silo_1013@ThePentagon.com
Website: http://www.tpk.net/~retroman/
Now Featuring:
My Own Nuclear Espionage Agency (MONEA)
http://www.tpk.net/~retroman/MONEA1.htm
MIKEYMAS(tm): The New Internet Holiday
http://www.tpk.net/~retroman/mikymas1.htm
Transhumans of New Hampshire (>HNH)
http://www.tpk.net/~retroman/TRANSHNH.htm
Transhumanist, Inventor, Webmaster, Ski Guide, Entrepreneur,
Artist, Outdoorsman, Libertarian, Certified Genius.
If I saw further than others, it is because I had an
unjoggled view from standing on my own two feet.
                        - Mike Lorrey