RE: PSYCHOLOGY: The Collective

From: J. Daugherty (daugh@home.msen.com)
Date: Sun Dec 29 1996 - 07:29:37 MST

Whoops, looks like my signature came-out as a file attachment. Sorry, just learing Windows 95 "Message Center". If anyone cares, my signature:
James Daugherty, volunteer Postmaster for A-albionic Research
 (POB 20273,Ferndale, MI 48220), a ruling class/conspiracy
 research resource for the entire political-ideological spectrum.
Occasional journal, book sales, rare/out-of-print searches,
New Paradigms Discussion List, Weekly Up-date Lists &
E-text Archive of research, intelligence, catalogs, & resources.
Info: <info@a-albionic.com> Archive: <http://a-albionic.com/>
FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH:<http://a-albionic.com/search.html>