MISC: Holocaust evidence

From: The Low Willow (phoenix@ugcs.caltech.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 27 1996 - 15:34:41 MST

On Dec 27, 1:00pm, Michael Lorrey wrote:

} One thing I do not understand Lyle, is why are you making such a big
} stink about this on this list? Are you expecting people on this list to
} make slips of the tongue that you can then go prancing about claiming we
} are all Nazis? Or are you simply trying to obfuscate this list with
} ongoing snide remarks intended to piss people off? If either case is

How about challenging the skepticism and evidence-skills of the people
on the list, to give a solid defense (or sufficient pointers to one) of
the Holocaust (so far, the list has failed); or else Lyle does have
doubts about what happened, and is asking for rigorous confirmation.

Same as when Hal asked for a refutation of his weird dice game, but with
more emotions attached. I saw PBS's "Sheol", and have read Martin
Gray's _For Those I Loved_, and Anne Frank's diary. But those don't
_prove_ much. Lyle's analogy with UFOs was telling; I'm pretty sure the
Holocaust happened, but I can't point him to proof myself.

Merry part,
 -xx- Damien R. Sullivan X-) <*> http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~phoenix

And I'll arise, to the stars,
Golden feathers and flame I'll fly.