Re: Can we develop a better definition of extropy?

From: Michael Butler (mbutler@ocv1.ocv.com)
Date: Mon Dec 16 1996 - 12:00:08 MST

<<
The measure of intelligence is often a hotly debated topic, though there
are metrics of questionable validity currently in use. It would be hard, I
think, to come up with a measure of life, a measure of opportunity, or a
measure of experience, though if any you of have a suggestion I'd like to
see it.

Hmm, well, let's take a step back here. Are you willing to take some
of these as subjective, yet roughly evaluable, or do you demand
"objective" mensuration?

MMB, at but not for OCC