Re: Star Trek conv. booth (Re: "Star Trek: First Contact" Technical Questions)

From: QueeneMUSE@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 25 1996 - 10:44:50 MST

 misinformation:
For the Ministry of Disinformation:

QueeneMUSE:
> Also has anyone ever thought of putting together an
> organization that would show up at trekkie conventions and create a fund to
> pump into R&D for space travel?

Lets give credit where credit is due.
This was Chris Hind's idea, not mine, OK?... I only
replied, asking him if he had the resourses and time
for such a project, and what he would sell to make it worth the time..
 Mike then replied to that double message ( to Queen:)
and offered that if Chris does it, and needs an OOH Wow
factory then Mike would let him display his latest miracle!

OK? OK.