Re: A Race of humanoid drones for labor.

From: QueeneMUSE@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 01 1996 - 22:18:03 MDT

<<
 I've been reworking my own 'objectivist' derivation (to be circulated
 later) of libertarianism, and I'm discovering that it works fine up to
 an abstract stage. Then I start filling in parameters of how the world
 actually exists now, and I start getting a lot of modern liberalism
 really fast. Not because of any objective sense of fairness, or
 bleeding-heartdom, but because it's objectively stupid to assume that
 a huge segment of the population will quietly become obsolete. People
 will not quietly become homeless and disappear. People will surprise
 some of us, and adapt, or start becoming homeless and be taken care of,
 or become homeless and fight.

Good post

What's your solution?