[Transvision] A phototrip

From: Max M (maxmcorp@worldonline.dk)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 16:01:44 MDT

Here is the photos I took on my trip to Transvision 2001 in Berlin. with my
nice (borrowed) digital camera.

There are some rather turisty pictures among them, but most of them are from
the conference. Well not that they are much better ;-)

I just took em all stock, lock and barrel, and automated photoshop to do the
hard work of creating the site.

http://maxm.normik.dk/tv/tv2001Photos/index.htm

Feel free to use the pictures as you please for press-purposes, websites or
whatever. I doo have them in higher resolution (1024x768) but due to the bad
lightning inside they aren't much better.

I plan to do a writeup later on my impression. But don't hold your breath.

regards Max M

Max M. W. Rasmussen, Denmark. New Media Director
private: maxmcorp@worldonline.dk work: maxm@normik.dk
Shipping software is an unnatural act