Thanks, everyone, for Extro-5!

From: Brent Allsop (allsop@fc.hp.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 19:52:28 MDT

Folks,

        I just wanted to finally take a moment to add my thanks to all
that contributed to extro-5. As most of you know, my dad is LDS
(Mormon) but has some interrest in extropian things, probably mostly
because of my interrest. He was thoroughly impressed with everything
that went on at extro-5 and with all the people he met. Thanks,
everyone, for making such a fine impression on him! And of course I,
also, had the time of my life. I can't wait till the next one.

        Thanks!

                Brent Allsop