Re: 2 FAB QUOTES: Robert Bradbury and Jerry Lemler

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 16:30:37 MDT

"natashavita@earthlink.net" wrote:

> Last night I re-read these dramatic quotes. I saw a movie script ...

By all accounts, Hollywood is even worse than The Media. Unless you have
beginning-to-end production of the movie by core Extropians, I guarantee
it'll be so screwed up as to be worse than nothing. (If the entire movie
is produced by Extropian writers, actors, directors, producers, and
funders, then there's only a 50% of it being so screwed up as to be worse
than nothing.)

I think this is one fire we had better not stick our hands in.

Eliezer S. Yudkowsky http://singinst.org/