Re: Congratulations to Max for EXTRO-5!

From: Max More (max@maxmore.com)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 01:39:27 MDT

At 07:19 PM 6/18/01, Natasha wrote:

Max, I missed your giving a key note address this year, but I admired your
presence and brilliantly spoken words throughout the conference.  You are
like a well suited host for the pinnacle of transformation.

Thank you, thank you! I had a blast, and have been happy with the feedback so far. I *did* miss giving a full talk this time, but I'd given enough talks over the last month that I didn't feel compelled.

I will write up my personal impressions of the event over the next week or two. I'd very much like to see the same from other Extro-5 goers.

Onward!

Max

P.S. To Mike Lorrey and Jim Pinto: Rather than 100 people, the initial estimate I have from E. Shaun for attendance is 180. Altogether, a quite amazing 180 people, too!

Max More, Ph.D.
max@maxmore.com or more@extropy.org
http://www.maxmore.com
President, Extropy Institute. http://www.extropy.org