Re: The face of 'good citizenship' across cultures

From: Ralph Lewis (rlewis10us@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 09:21:35 MDT

Amara, god I wonder how they would have handled me, While I was working on
my PhD and a research project my faculty advisor (straight) and I were going
out drinking one night and he was showing me the San Francisco bars. So I
said let me show you one of my bars and took him to the Ramrod (a gay
leather bar). I wonder if this would get me a certificate of good conduct LOL.

Best Wsihes

Ralph