Re: I need assistance in buying airline tickets to attend the Extro!

From: hibbert@netcom.com
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 17:45:36 MDT

hal@finney.org said:
> I'd try SFO first and then SJC if you have time.

Don't forget that Oakland is also nearby. The travel time to reach San
Jose goes up, but you can take public transit if price is the bigger
obstacle. I don't know that Oakland will be easier to reach, just
suggesting it in case it helps.

Chris

---
             C. J. Cherryh, "Invader", on why we visit very old buildings:
                         "A sense of age, of profound truths.  Respect for
Chris Hibbert        something hands made, that's stood through storms and
hibbert@netcom.com   wars and time.  It persuades us that things we do may
                                                         last and matter."
http://discuss.foresight.org/~hibbert/home.html
Yahoo Instant Message: ag_cth