RE: NOOTROPICS: FDA proposes stopping overseas drug orders

From: Leonardo Gonzalez (magos@extropian.net)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 18:26:55 MDT

Time to stock up, perchance?

I once placed a large order of pramiracetam, which I have been planning to
do again. Almost all of the foil backs of the pill containers peeled,
allowing air in and damaging the pills. Can anyone recommend a way to
prevent this? Freezing/refrigeration?

What is the storage life of most common nootropics?

Thanks,

Leonardo