Re: Re-crafting the extropian image

From: Amara Graps (Amara.Graps@mpi-hd.mpg.de)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 10:12:51 MDT

From: Max More (max@maxmore.com)
>However, for the most part I think Extropy was no less accessible than
>a magazine like Scientific American. Just look through the issues and
>you will see many competently written articles.

I agree.

>Certainly it would have continued to improve along those lines if it
>had continued past the fateful issue #17. As for sexiness, clearly it
>was improving over time as I consciously moved in that direction, and
>as Natasha also strongly guided it that way. That last cover worked
>for many people...

:-)

I believe that some words were said, to that effect:

http://www.lucifer.com/exi-lists/extropians.96/2665.html
http://www.lucifer.com/exi-lists/extropians.96/2709.html
http://www.lucifer.com/exi-lists/extropians.96/2676.html
http://www.lucifer.com/exi-lists/extropians.96/2701.html
http://www.lucifer.com/exi-lists/extropians.96/2723.html

Amara

Amara Graps                |   Max-Planck-Institut fuer Kernphysik
Interplanetary Dust Group  |   Saupfercheckweg 1
+49-6221-516-543           |   69117 Heidelberg, GERMANY
Amara.Graps@mpi-hd.mpg.de  *   http://galileo.mpi-hd.mpg.de/~graps
      "Never fight an inanimate object." - P. J. O'Rourke