Re: duplicates are the "same"?

From: John Clark (jonkc@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Jun 03 2001 - 08:41:56 MDT

Emlyn <emlyn@one.net.au> Wrote:

> I think Harvey might still say he's a physical process,

I think Harvey is a physical process but Harvey doesn't, he thinks he's a noun.

> just a particular one.

Convection is a particular physical process, so is Harvey.

>Seeing that his "duplicate" can never be exactly identical, then it is
>always different to some degree.

The two year old Harvey is vastly different from the adult Harvey but
he still insists that the identity of the two is exactly the same, I think the
identity of the two is a little bit the same.

   John K Clark jonkc@att.net