Re: nuclear power

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 17:17:25 MDT

Eugene.Leitl@lrz.uni-muenchen.de wrote:

> ORNL saith so? So it must be true, I guess.

*Bzzt.* No fair challenging Damien Sullivan's documented facts unless you
can cite better documented facts from sources that are visibly more
objective. Otherwise the whole argument just reduces to "Did not", "Did
too".

Whatever happened to the Solar Power Satellites and Ocean Thermal Systems
I read about in "A Step Farther Out" back when I was nine?

Eliezer S. Yudkowsky http://singinst.org/