RE: Guest Pass: "manTRANSforms" Conference

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@goertzel.org)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 05:56:07 MDT

OK folks... 5 people have e-mailed me now informing me of the existence of
the From: field

No more, please!

Actually I'm not quite *that* ignorant. Different mailers do odd things to
headers and the message as i received it
actually did *not* have Natasha's personal e-mail in the From: field,
peculiarly enough. I'm sure that some text on mailservers would contain an
explanation for this, but I'd prefer to wait for the seed AI to emerge so it
can explain it to me directly ;p

ben

> In case no one has pointed this out already,
> you can find Natasha's (or any sender's) addy in the From line
> that appears in
> the *HEADER* of the email message.

etc.