silicon valley history

From: Spike Jones (spike66@attglobal.net)
Date: Mon May 28 2001 - 15:22:21 MDT

I had an idea for those who are coming for E5. There is
a lotta history around here that isn't being preserved. The
local historical society is all messed up. They go all out to
save any house older than 50 years, as if there existed such
a thing, yet make no effort to preserve the really important
stuff, such as the garage in Mountain View where Jobs and
Woz made the first Apple or the house where Hewlett and
Packard started their empire. However, I believe those
houses are still standing. I just don't know where they are.

Is anyone interested in a Silicon Valley history tour? If so,
try to find out where these places are located. Perhaps
there is a website somewhere? spike