Re: War On Drugs Targets Tech

From: John Marlow (johnmarlow@gmx.net)
Date: Sat Feb 03 2001 - 23:17:05 MST

I repeat:

On 29 Jan 2001, at 0:41, John Marlow wrote:

Huge waste of resources--but, hey, the Drug War is not about drugs;
if it was it would be called off as the multibillion-dollar fiasco it
is. The Drug War is successful at only one thing--arguably its only
true purpose: Reduction/elimination of citizen rights in the United
States and simultaneous expansion of governmental police powers.
Thus, it will continue indefinitely.

----