Re: That (not so) idiot Darwin

From: John Marlow (johnmarlow@gmx.net)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 00:02:07 MST

Okay; it's funny.

john marlow

--
>Albert Einstein died with one of Velikovsky's books open on his desk.
1)    Yeah, but he was only a mathematician, what would he know?
2)    The poor bugger, the idiocy of it nearly killed me too.
3)    Einstein hadn't opened it, a passing comet blew the cover back.
Damien Broderick

               In Ordner  Posteingang Entwürfe Gesendete Nachrichten
Unerwünschte Nachrichten Gelöschte Nachrichten

© GMX AG 1999-2001
--
The strength to change what I can, the inability to accept what I
can't, and the incapacity the tell the difference. --Calvin