Re: Nuke weapon/reactor/waste horror story links?

From: John Marlow (johnmarrek@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 02:32:54 MST

Consult NEST. Drugs do not leak gamma rays. individual
terrorists usually act on behalf of a group, under
specific instructions. The individual (being
dead)would not fear reprisals; the organization,
however, would draw a wrath like nothing before seen;
unlimited resources would be committed to its
immediate annihilation. Right now they're a pest; they
have no wish to become Priority Numero Uno.

Trust me.

john marlow