Re: ART: What is Art/was ART: 3 exhibitions

From: Jason Joel Thompson (jasonjthompson@home.com)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 11:31:28 MDT

Hi Daniel.

Well, let's see-- you pretty much disagreed with everything I have to say
about art.

This makes it exceedingly clear to me that I really have no idea what I'm
talking about.

Since I don't appear to have a lot to contribute, perhaps you need to
discuss this with someone who has a brain large enough to contain what art
is.

Cheers.

--
   ::jason.joel.thompson::