Are you wearing your Other Bracelet?

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Sat Jul 15 2000 - 10:29:49 MDT

Sure, you may think you're a hard-core ultra-committed transhumanist
because you're wearing your cryo bracelet, but do you have the Other
Bracelet?

The one that says: "In The Event Of Singularity, Please Upload
Immediately"?

No? Geeze, what a wimp. (Taunting voice.) "Johnny's afraid of the
future, Johnny's afraid of the future..."

--
Also, I think the cryonics sign-up sheets should have little checkboxes
on the bottom that say:
	Do you want to be reanimated as (check one):
		[] A biological human
		[] An upload
		[] A superintelligence
--
Actually, if you want to get technical about it, what the bracelet
should say is:  "Please upload and upgrade immediately, if it is clear