Re: HUMOR/STORY: This is Harvey Newstrom on drugs (Was: Messin...)

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 01:49:08 MDT

==

"Moments Before the Singularity"
by Eliezer S. Yudkowsky

--
"Give me a piece of bread," she declared, "green with sin, red with
blood, tainted by the darkness of nihilism but still fresh and tasty.
Give me a piece of bread, grey with ambiguity, orange with just a hint
of purple.  Give me a piece of bread and six hundred thousand feet of
tram cable."
"Frankly, I liked you better when you were sane," I said.
Her face contorted with rage.  "Big talk for a toaster oven!" she
screamed, and hit the off switch.
==
Any questions?
--